COVID 19- Economic sustainability of veterinary practices.
Covid-19 Helping Veterinary practices survive? Planning, tools and top tips
A full length broadcast in which Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods Accountants and vet and business consultant, Peter Gripper from Anval and three vets from practice, give a detailed assessment of:
- Financial impact of COVID 19 on veterinary practices
- Presentation of the “Anval SPVS Scenario Planning Calculator Tool” to help you choose the best strategy for your practice
- Tips on how to use profit and cash flow analysis to aid financial planning
- Information on additional funding streams available
- Top tips and experiences from 3 veterinary owners
This webinar is designed for owners, financial planners and managers. Broadcast Length: 66 minutes, recorded on 8th April 2020.
Covid-19 Helping Veterinary practices survive? What practices are doing
A shorter extract from the full length broadcast in which Peter Gripper, Anval and Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods are joined by three vets who describe the actions their practices have taken including:
- Importance of collaboration
- Balancing finances, client needs and keeping your practice team healthy
- Opinions on longer terms planning for COVID 19
This webinar is designed for the whole practice team. Broadcast length: 27 minutes, recorded on 8th April 2020.
Thanks to Anval
Thanks to Hazlewoods
Produced by Keystone